Saturday, February 28, 2009

March has arrived!

I don't know what it is, but this year is just flying by. 
Spring time is almost here, although, it did snow this morning. 

I made a scrumptious, tart, key lime pie this weekend. 

I also made the most delightful  
Dark Chocolate and Almond cupcakes with Raspberries!
I love almond with anything. I also love dark chocolate with raspberries. It is one of those perfect combinations to me. It is tart, sweet, and rich... perfect!  These cupcakes are a take on my Vanilla Almond cupcakes. The cake is light and fluffy, I love it! 




One of my favorites, ever!
These cupcakes will steal your heart, for sure. 



I will be doing another take on these cupcakes later on this week. 
Be on the lookout for the results!

Until next time...
Eat lots of sweet things. :]


1 comment: