Monday, February 9, 2009

A day in the park

I had the loveliest day in the beautiful Centennial Park, today.

I had a picnic lunch with my amazing friend Alyssa (pronounced ah-lee-sha). 
She is always dressed and accessorized so perfectly, I love it. 
We enjoyed sandwiches and sodas from my workplace!

Afterwards, I went to this terribly cute place looking to make some business cards. 
I am super excited to have them designed and made. 
Be on the look out for those, soon. 

I am going to give them out to people wanting a cake, pie, cookies, cupcakes, or other sweets. 
So, if you ever want any of my sweets or treats let me know! 
I would be thrilled to bake something for you. 

I am currently on the hunt for a second job. 
The bakery has slowed down a lot, now. 
I am three weeks away from finishing my externship (fingers-crossed that everything goes swimmingly). 

Other than all of that.. spring is near!
I am anxious to see what Nashville looks like in the spring time. 
I miss seeing flowers and green. Spring rain is always nice, too. 

Until next time..
Eat sweet things and dream about spring! :]





No comments:

Post a Comment