Sunday, February 8, 2009

L.O.V.E.

I am surrounded by red, pink, roses, and hearts...
Valentine's Day is Saturday!

As I mentioned in the previous blog, all things are heart-shaped at work. Here are a couple things that I have been doing at work:




The common misconception about Valentine's Day is that you have to be in a relationship to enjoy this "holiday." I say "holiday," because some people will argue that it is just a day for the candy and greeting card companies. I think, why not? Why not have a holiday devoted to love?  It does not have to mean romantic love.  After all, I love to bake, cook, friends, family, and I love people (you)

Let this be the day where you celebrate love, in all forms. Exchange a smile with someone, give a hug or kiss, wish someone well.  Do anything! Celebrate love, embrace it, and enjoy it. And know, if no one else tells you... You are loved! Now, go eat something sweet. 

Until, next time...
Happy Love Day! :]

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.
    poetic.
    amazing.

    and the post was pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete