Saturday, January 31, 2009

Au Revoir, Janvier

So long, January!
My apologies for having been absent for almost all of this month.

Work this past month has been pretty slow but...

Valentine's Day is approaching quickly and we have heart-shaped everything at work (cookies, cakes, tarts, chocolates). Stop by and pick up something delicious for February 14th! I must say it is so nice getting to bake things shaped like hearts, it brightens my day. I will have pictures up soon of all those treats. 

I have been baking and cooking a lot more at home, lately.  
Here is some of what I have been making:

Banana chocolate chip cookies:
They were scrumptious!


Strawberry & Chantilly Cream filled Vanilla Almond Cupcakes:
They were fabulous, fluffy, and addictive!


Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies:
Classic!


Until next time...
Enjoy! :]


2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes look wonderful. What's in the chantilly cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, anonymous!

    Heavy cream, powdered sugar, extracts, etc.
    If you want the actual recipe, let me know.

    ReplyDelete