Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Links and things:

It's a brand new day, slightly cloudy but pleasant. 
I had a delicious cup of tea, this morning with some cereal. 

I got a call back today about a job!
I am extremely excited about this place that I shall reveal once things are a little more official. 

The new Damnwells came out, today! It's all that I have been listening to. 

Here are a few things that I have not been able to get enough of, lately:

1. Anything on this great little site for handmade things: Etsy
2. This delicious recipe database that I have gotten really into (via cakespy): WetLeather
3. This great chocolate, the Barcelona Bar is my favorite: Vosges
4. My crazy, cute cat: Beeb
5. Chicken Burritos: Chipotle, Qdoba, & (and newly introduced) Baja Burrito
6. Being crafty: Thanks Hobby Lobby, Joann, and Micheal's
7. Baking with and for amazing people
8. The short-lived show: Kitchen Confidential
9. Anything from the amazing: Jamie Oliver


Until next time...
Enjoy the links and eat sweet things!










No comments:

Post a Comment