Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Festivities

I am finding that all the little holidays and seasonal events, if celebrated or recognized, make some amazing memories!

So, today it was all things green!
I was looking at menu ideas and recipes trying to think of how to incorporate the color green
I thought that would be easier than cooking an authentic meal and it was fun, too!

So, for tonight's meal...

I made a pot of creamy pesto pasta and served it up on green plates!
It was super creamy, fresh, and light. 

And for dessert green ice cream floats!
I used mint chocolate chip ice cream and some cream soda. 
It was bubbly, refreshing, and delicious. 



And for fun holiday crafts check out this neat place!

Until next time...
Eat sweet things & Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. saw this on another blog and thought of you!!

    http://www.sarahmagid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the look of the mint floats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm your blog makes me happy and hungry

    ReplyDelete