Friday, November 26, 2010

>>Fast Forward

It's been over a year, wow!

My sincerest apologies for the long absence.
Let's play catch up...

I finished up that winter wedding cake I was talking about, I did a few other orders & experiments.
Come January, I got engaged and my focus shifted so that I could plan my wedding.


We got a new kitten & her name is Fig.



Got married in August & went on our honeymoon in London!



Shortly after our arrival back in the states, we packed up and moved across states & have settled in a new home!

A lot of other in betweens have happened & I'll definitely be posting several old experiments. Basically, that brings us to now... I am going to be blogging a lot more again. So, please check back regularly for updates & scrumptious recipes. Here's some eye candy:




This evening I made the most amazing cookies!
My Winter Amaretto Cookies & our tree is up...


...Love & Sweets
+much more to come


No comments:

Post a Comment